- 1 15oz can of chickpeas
- 3 medium sized red potatoes
- 1 pound of asparagus
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Toss with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and spread onto a baking sheet.
- Wash and chop the red potatoes into 1″ quarter slices. (So I cut mine into quarters and then chopped into 1 inch pieces.)
- Toss those in 1 tbsp of olive oil and spread onto a baking sheet. Make sure they’re in a single layer.
- Put the chickpeas and potatoes in the oven once it’s preheated. (They need more time to cook than the asparagus.)
- Wash the asparagus and snap off the ends.
- Then you can toss them in the last tablespoon of olive oil OR you can use a spray olive oil if you have one. It’s a little easier to coat it that way.
- Again, spread into a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Once the chickpeas and potatoes have been cooking for about 15 minutes, put the asparagus in the oven as well.
- At that point, everything will need about 20 minutes. You’ll want to turn things over every 5-10 minutes. (You’ll need to turn it every 5 minutes if your oven is too small for both trays to go side by side.)
- Once the veggies are crisp and brown, take them out of the oven.
- Sprinkle fresh dill over all the veggies (and chickpeas) and then squeeze a lemon over everything.
- Salt & pepper to taste! (It’ll probably need about 1 tsp of salt!)