- 1 15oz can of chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut into 1/2” thick pieces
- 1/2 pound of asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Sea salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread the potatoes and chickpeas onto each pan.
- Drizzle the chickpeas and potatoes with olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with garlic powder and onion powder, reserving a small amount of oil and seasonings for the asparagus.
- Bake the chickpeas and potatoes for 10 minutes, then remove the trays from the oven. Flip the chickpeas and potatoes, then add the asparagus and remaining oil and seasonings to the pan and continue to bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the chickpeas and potatoes are crisp and browned, take them out of the oven.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill, salt and pepper.