This rice cooker cilantro lime rice recipe is a delicious side dish for your favorite tacos, burritos, or fajitas! Best of all, it’s so easy to make it — you only need 5 ingredients!
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (juice from about 1 lime)
- Add the rice, water, oil, and 1 teaspoon of salt to a rice cooker.
- Cook until the water has been absorbed, then transfer the rice to a large bowl.
- Fluff the rice with a fork and stir in the chopped cilantro and lime juice. Add additional salt to taste.
Keywords: rice cooker cilantro lime rice