This crunchy granola is made with quinoa, almonds, and coconut for a tasty snack that is perfect sprinkled onto a bowl of yogurt or enjoyed by the handful! These crunchy granola clusters will have you coming back for more.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine the maple syrup, olive oil, and vanilla.
- Stir in the almonds, coconut flakes, oats, quinoa, pepitas, and salt.
- Stir until everything is evenly coated. Spread onto the prepared baking sheet in a thin, even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes then stir and continue to bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Keywords: quinoa granola