Quick and Easy Burrito Bowls with Avocado Lime Sauce
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 avocado
- Juice from 1 small lime
- 2 tbsp mayo (we used vegan mayo)
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 2 Minute Brown Rice Instant Packs
- Handful of cilantro
- In a small pot, add the beans, cumin, oregano, and salt and bring to a bowl.
- Let the beans simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small dish, mash the avocado and stir in the lime juice.
- Stir in the mayo and add a pinch of salt.
- Microwave the rice for 1 minute.
- Add the rice into the bottom of the bowl, top with beans and pico de gallo, then drizzle on the avocado sauce.