These crispy baked polenta croutons are a delicious topping to add to your favorite soup or salad! With just a few simple ingredients, these delicious croutons can be made in minutes!
- 1 (18oz) tube polenta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice the tube of polenta into quarters, length-wise. Then slice the quartered logs into 1/2″ pieces.
Place the chopped polenta into a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Spread the polenta onto the baking sheet. Be sure the polenta is in a single layer.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, turning once halfway through baking. Bake until golden brown and crispy.
Keywords: polenta croutons