This peanut butter smoothie bowl is packed with plant-based protein but it tastes like a bowl of soft serve! If you love creamy smoothie bowls, this one is a must-make!
- 4–6 large ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoon peanut flour (optional)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (divided)
- 1/2 cup soymilk or almond milk
- Optional toppings: chia seeds, hemp seeds, granola, etc.
- In a blender, combine the ice cubes, frozen banana, peanut flour, half of the peanut butter, and milk.
- Blend until smooth, then pour into a bowl.
- Top with the rest of the peanut butter, plus any other toppings you like! I used chia seeds, granola, and fresh banana slices.
Keywords: Peanut butter smoothie bowl