These peanut butter pretzel bars are a sweet and salty treat, with no baking required! They’re easy to make, just mix it up and put it in the freezer! You’ll have dessert ready in no time.
- 2/3 cup crushed pretzels (about 1 cup whole pretzels)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the crushed pretzels, peanut butter, almond flour, and brown sugar. It should form a clumpy mixture. It might be slightly sticky.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the pretzel mixture into the pan in an even layer.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil for 45 seconds at 50% power.
- Stir and continue to microwave the chocolate at half power until melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the pretzel mixture and smooth into an even layer.
- Place the bars in the freezer for at least an hour, then remove the parchment paper from the pan and cut into squares.
- Store the bars in the freezer.
Keywords: Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars