If you love peanut butter, you need to try this baked oatmeal recipe! It’s packed with peanut butter and peanut flour for an extra boost of protein and peanut flavor!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup peanut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds or ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, peanut flour, salt, and chia seeds. Stir until combined.
- Add the almond milk, maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until brown on the edges.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle with peanut butter, if desired. Cut into 6 pieces.
Keywords: peanut butter baked oatmeal