These peach overnight oats are sweet and creamy, making them the perfect breakfast! They can be made ahead of time so you can enjoy a tasty meal on busy mornings.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 fresh yellow peach, diced
- 1/4 cup granola
- Divide the oats into two small jars, then top with ¼ cup of almond milk and add a pinch of salt.
- Let sit for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, stir in the Greek yogurt and top with peaches and granola.
Keywords: peach overnight oats