These easy oven baked tacos are loaded with refried beans, black beans, green chilis, and diced tomatoes, then smothered in shredded cheddar cheese. You can get dinner in the oven in less than 10 minutes, and the whole family will be excited for taco night!
- 10 hard taco shells
- 1 15oz can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 6oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Avocado, sour cream, salsa, etc. (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the taco shells into a 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake the taco shells for 5-6 minutes so they’re extra crispy.
- Combine the refried beans with the taco seasoning until mixed.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of refried beans into the bottom of each taco shell.
- Top each taco with black beans and diced tomatoes.
- Cover each taco with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
- Top with avocado, sour cream, salsa, or any other taco toppings!
Keywords: oven baked tacos