- 10 hard taco shells
- 1 15oz can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 6oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Avocado, sour cream, salsa, etc. (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the taco shells into a 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake the taco shells for 5-6 minutes so they’re extra crispy.
- Combine the refried beans with the taco seasoning until mixed.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of refried beans into the bottom of each taco shell.
- Top each taco with black beans and diced tomatoes.
- Cover each taco with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
- Top with avocado, sour cream, salsa, or any other taco toppings!
Keywords: oven baked tacos