This oatmeal cookie granola is filled with oats, almonds, and chia seeds for a hearty mix that will keep you satisfied. Sprinkle in raisins, chocolate chips, or both, for a tasty granola recipe that will remind you of your favorite cookie!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup raisins or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, almonds, chia seeds, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Drizzle the coconut oil mixture over the oat mixture and stir until the oats are evenly coated.
- Spread the granola mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, into a thin, even layer. Use a spatula to press the edges towards the center, forming a rectangle. (This will help prevent the edges from burning.)
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove the baking pan from the oven and carefully stir with a spatula. Press the granola at the edges to form an even rectangle.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove from the oven and sprinkle with raisins and/or chocolate chips.
- Let the granola cool completely before eating.
Keywords: oatmeal cookie granola