- ½ cup almond milk (plus more if needed)
- 1 cup spinach, loosely packed
- ½ scoop Biochem protein powder
- 1 cup mango chunks, frozen
- 1 banana, divided
- ¼–½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Add the almond milk, protein powder, and spinach to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the mango, ½ banana, and ginger and continue to blend until completely smooth.
- Chop the remaining banana into thin slices.
- Top the smoothie bowl with banana slices, coconut, and chia seeds.
Keywords: mango ginger smoothie bowl