This low sugar avocado blueberry smoothie is creamy and delicious!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 avocado (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds or chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients to your NutriBullet or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour it into a glass or a bowl and sprinkle with extra chia seeds, if you like!
If you don’t have a high powered nutrition extractor like the NutriBullet, be sure to use riced frozen cauliflower as it’s easier to blend than whole florets so you can get a smoother consistency.
Keywords: Blueberry Smoothie, Low Sugar Smoothie