This delicious kale salad is filled with crisp apples, salty Parmesan, and crunchy walnuts. A simple dressing of olive oil, lemon, and apple cider vinegar makes this easy salad come together in just a few minutes!
- 1 large bunch kale (8–10 leaves)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 red or green apple, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- De-stem the kale by pulling the leaves off the stem and tearing into smaller pieces.
- In a small dish, combine the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and salt, and drizzle it over the kale.
- Using your hands, massage the kale leaves with the dressing.
- Top with apples, Parmesan cheese, and walnuts.
- Serve immediately or keep it in the fridge for up to 2 hours until ready to serve.
Keywords: walnut Kale salad