This made enough for two as a pretty hearty side. You could double this to make 2 main dish salads.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 apple
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Wash and de-stem the kale by pulling the leaves off the stem and tearing into smaller pieces.
- In a small dish, combine the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and salt, and drizzle it over the kale.
- Using your hands, massage the kale leaves with the dressing.
- Chop and apple into small chunks and add to your salad.
- Grate or shred fresh parmesan cheese on top.
- Toss in the walnuts (if they’re whole, break them up a bit).
- Serve immediately or keep it in the fridge for up to 2 hours until ready to serve.
Keywords: Kale salad