This vegetarian Instant Pot Enchilada Soup is packed with tender black beans and a variety of vegetables simmered in a flavorful broth. This rich and creamy soup is a family favorite!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño seeded and diced (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 (15oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (10oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 (15oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Add the olive oil, onion, celery, and bell pepper, to the Instant Pot and press the ‘sauté’ function.
- Sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic, vegetable broth, enchilada sauce, corn, tomatoes, and black beans to the Instant Pot.
- Set to Manual Pressure Cooker for 5 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is finished cooking, quick-release the pressure.
- Stir in the cream cheese.
Keywords: Instant Pot Enchilada Soup