Making quinoa in your rice cooker is a fast and easy way to get perfectly cooked quinoa!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water or broth
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- Rinse your quinoa.
- Pour the quinoa and broth or water into the rice cooker. If you’re not sure what you’re going to use it for, you might want to just use water. If you know your future plan, broth can be a good option to give it more flavor.
- Add in salt and turn on the rice cooker.
- Most will be done cooking in around 30 minutes.
- Once it’s done cooking, wait a few minutes and then fluff it with a fork.
- It will end up making about 3-4 cups of quinoa.
Don’t remove the lid while the quinoa is cooking.
Once it’s done, fluff it with a fork before serving.
Keywords: Quinoa in a rice cooker