These Halloumi Rice Bowls are filled with a rainbow of vegetables and topped with crispy cheese for a delicious and flavorful main dish.
- 1 head of broccoli chopped into 1” pieces
- 3 bell peppers, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1/2 red onion, chopped into 1” pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 bags Success Jasmine Rice
- 8oz halloumi, sliced into 1/4″ thick slices
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lay the broccoli, peppers, and red onion on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are browned.
- While the vegetables are cooking, prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Add 2 bags of Success Jasmine Rrice and 4 quarts of water to a boil. Boil for 8-10 minutes until rice is fluffy. Remove from the pot and set aside,
- Spray a large with olive oil or non-stick spray and then lay the halloumi slices in a single layer. Cook over medium-high heat until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes, then flip and continue to cook until both sides are golden brown and crispy.
- In a small food processor, combine the remaining olive oil, cilantro, cumin, red pepper flakes, and salt. Blend until just slightly chunky.
- Divide the rice into 4 bowls. Top with roasted vegetables and crispy halloumi. Drizzle with cilantro sauce and serve.
Keywords: halloumi rice bowls