These tasty grilled vegetable kabobs are a great summer recipe! Drizzled with a delicious basil vinaigrette, you can mix and match your veggies for a tasty summer meal. If you don’t have a grill, you can roast these in the oven!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 cup crimini or baby bella mushrooms
- 1 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise and cut into ½” moons
- 2 ears of corn, husks removed, cut into thirds
- 3 bell peppers cut into 1 ½” pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Add 1 mushroom, 2 zucchini pieces, 1 piece of corn, and 3 pieces of bell pepper to each skewer. You can add them in any order you like.
- Brush the skewers with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Grill on high for 5-6 minutes until the peppers are browned and the vegetables are tender.
- While the vegetables are grilling, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper.
- When the kabobs are done cooking, brush with the basil dressing and serve immediately.
Keywords: grilled vegetable kabobs