This recipe serves 4 as a side dish and makes plenty of avocado dip to use on burgers!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- 3/4 tsp salt
- For the fries:
- Preheat the oven to 450
- Slice the potatoes into thin wedges and toss into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Using a garlic press, smash 3 cloves of garlic into a bowl. (If you don’t have a garlic press, you can just finely mince it.)
- Toss the potato wedges to coat with oil and garlic.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- For the avocado dip:
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado into a small bowl.
- Add the yogurt and stir until combined.
- Squeeze in juice from the lime.
- Stir in the cilantro and salt.