These garlic sweet potato fries are a delicious side dish! Serve them with creamy avocado dip for a tasty recipe that is loaded with healthy flavor!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
For the fries:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice the potatoes into thin wedges and toss them into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Using a garlic press, smash 3 cloves of garlic into a bowl. (If you don’t have a garlic press, you can just finely mince it.)
- Toss the potato wedges to coat with oil and garlic.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes until lightly browned.
For the avocado dip:
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado into a small bowl.
- Add the yogurt and stir until combined.
- Squeeze in the juice from the lime.
- Stir in the cilantro and salt.
Keywords: Garlic Sweet Potato Fries