This vegetarian crockpot lasagna recipe only takes a few minutes to throw together and then you can set it and forget it!
- 12 large lasagna noodles (a 1 lb box of noodles is plenty)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 24 oz jar of pasta sauce
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 zucchini or yellow squash, sliced into thin coins
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup mozzarella with the ricotta and Parmesan cheese.
- Add a thin layer of sauce to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place a layer of lasagna noodles on top of the sauce. You’ll have to break them up to make an even layer. It’s ok to overlap the noodles.
- Top with 1/3 of the ricotta mixture, then top with a layer of squash.
- Top with sauce, then another layer of noodles.
- Continue to layer ricotta, spinach, sauce, and noodles.
- Add a final layer of ricotta, noodles, sauce, then cheese.
- Put the crockpot on high for about 3 hours. Let sit for a few minutes then cut and serve!
Keywords: vegetarian crockpot lasagna