These eggplant pizzas are made in the air fryer for a low carb way to satisfy your pizza craving! This is a tasty way to enjoy eggplant and you can customize these pizzas with your favorite toppings!
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into 1/2” thick rounds
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan, oregano, red pepper, salt, etc (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place the sliced eggplant on a paper towel and sprinkle with salt.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then blot with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Place the eggplant in a single layer in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes. Flip the eggplant and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes until browned. You may need to do this in batches.
- Top each slice with pizza sauce and cheese.
- Continue to cook for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and browned.
- Top with basil and shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Keywords: air fryer eggplant pizza