- 1 bag of the Sweet Kale Eat Smart Gourmet Salad Kit
- 4 small red potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Slice the red potatoes into 1/2″ pieces.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil and sea salt and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes, turning once halfway through, until brown on both sides.
- Let cool slightly.
- Toss with the rinsed cannellini beans.
- Prepare the kale salad it according to the package.
- Add the potatoes and cannellini beans on top & serve!