This tomato and cucumber salad is an easy side dish for any summer meal! You can make it ahead of time, and the flavors are simple but delicious!
- 1 cucumber, sliced into rounds then quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Toss all the vegetables into a large bowl and coat with olive oil and vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
- This can be made up to a day in advance and kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator
Keywords: tomato and cucumber salad