This easy Instant Pot Minestrone soup only takes a few minutes to assemble, so you can have dinner ready in no time! This one-pot dish is loaded with fresh vegetables for a healthy, flavorful meal!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 28oz can diced tomato
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into half-moons
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz ditalini pasta
- Set the Instant Pot to saute and add olive oil, onion, and carrot.
- Saute for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and continue to saute for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, broth, oregano, red pepper flakes, zucchini, beans, and pasta.
- Set Instant Pot to “Manual” for 4 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure, then turn off Instant Pot and serve immediately.
Keywords: Easy Instant Pot Minestrone