These Antipasto Skewers with Tortellini are a delicious and easy summer appetizer! They only take a few minutes to assemble and they’re a tasty snack for any day of the week!
- 1 9oz package of cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup yellow tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella balls
- A handful of fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze (see note)
- 16 small wooden skewers
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions.
- While the tortellini is cooking, wash and dry the tomatoes.
- Let the tortellini cool, then assemble the skewers.
- Add 1 tortellini, 1 of each tomato, 1 mozzarella ball and 1 basil leaf to each skewer.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze just before serving.
Balsamic glaze is often sold near the balsamic vinegar. It’s a reduction of balsamic vinegar so it’s a thicker consistency and it’s slightly sweeter flavor.
- Serving Size: 2 skewers
Keywords: Antipasto skewers