This curried quinoa salad is deliciously flavorful, and it’s packed with vegetables! Fluffly curried quinoa is tossed with crunchy cabbage and celery, then topped with salty cashews and fresh cilantro for a veggie packed side dish!
- 1 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Additional salt to taste
- Add the quinoa, 2 cups of water, olive oil, curry powder, and salt to a saucepan and cook according to package directions (or cook in a rice cooker)
- Fluff the quinoa with a fork and allow it cool.
- Toss with cabbage, celery, cashews, and cilantro.
- Add additional salt to taste, if desired.
- Let chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours, if possible.
Keywords: Curried Quinoa Salad