This tasty chickpea salad is filled with sweet raisins, salty cashews, and crunchy celery for an easy but delicious sandwich filling! Try it as a lettuce wrap, add it to a bed of greens, or serve it between two slices of whole-grain bread.
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup salted cashews
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Pulse 4-5 times until the ingredients are combined.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or between slices of bread
Keywords: chickpea salad