These cottage cheese pancakes are fluffy, delicious, and packed with protein! You can make these in a blender for quick, protein-packed gluten-free pancakes!
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the batter in 3 tablespoon portions. Cook until they’re set around the edges.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden brown.
Keywords: Cottage Cheese Pancakes