This delicious poppy seed salad is made with sweet Sumo Citrus, salty Marcona almonds, and crunchy purple cabbage for a tasty winter salad.
- 1 Sumo Citrus
- 1/4 cup Mariani Marcona Almonds
- 4 cups green leaf lettuce or spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup Kite Hill Dairy Free Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Peel the Sumo Citrus and use a paring knife to slice into ½” thick slices.
- In a large bowl, add the lettuce, almonds, cabbage, and sliced citrus.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, olive oil, salt, and poppy seeds.
- Drizzle a few tablespoons of the dressing over the salad, adding more to taste. You’ll likely have leftover dressing which can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Keywords: Citrus Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing