These chocolate chip pretzel cookies are crispy on the edges and chewy in the middle for that perfect cookie texture! The sweet chocolate chips and salty, crunchy pretzels give these cookies a uniquely delicious taste!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, roughly chopped
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar on medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs, and vanilla, mixing until blended.
- Using a spoon, stir in flour, baking soda, salt, chopped chocolate, crushed pretzels, and toffee.
- Scoop tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until brown on the edges.
- Let cool slightly then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Keywords: pretzel cookies