These chocolate chip pecan bars are soft and chewy with crispy edges. With pecan pieces and chocolate chips in every bite, these tasty cookie bars are a delicious dessert!
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Using a stand mixer (or hand mixer, whatever you have) beat together to brown sugar and butter until combined.
- Beat in the vanilla, maple syrup, and egg, until combined.
- Add in the oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir by hand.
- Once it’s well mixed, stir in the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Press into the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, until it begins to brown.
Keywords: Chocolate Chip Pecan Bars