These soft and tender muffins are studded with chocolate chips and cherries for a tasty treat that is perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on the go!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with paper or silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, yogurt, and melted butter.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients then fold in the chocolate chips and cherries.
- Divide into 12 muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees for 16-19 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned.
Keywords: cherry chocolate chip muffins