This caprese quinoa salad is loaded with juicy tomatoes, creamy mozzarella, and plenty of fresh basil for a delicious salad! Enjoy it as a quick and easy lunch or serve it as a side dish with your favorite pasta!
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella pearls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze (see note)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions on the stovetop, or cook your quinoa in a rice cooker or Instant Pot.
- Let the quinoa cool, fluff it with a fork, and then transfer it to a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, mozzarella, and olive oil and toss to combine.
- Top with fresh basil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
If you don’t have balsamic glaze, use 1-2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar instead.
Keywords: Caprese Quinoa Salad