- 2 bags Success Tri-Color Boil-in-Bag Quinoa
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans or white beans
- 1 1/2 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar, divided
- 2 cups milk (whole milk, 2% or skim)
- 4 oz cream cheese (regular or low fat)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the quinoa and set a timer for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, add the broccoli to the pot of quinoa. Continue to cook the quinoa and broccoli together for 2 minutes.
- Drain the quinoa and broccoli and set them aside.
- Add the milk to the empty pot and cook over low heat until the milk is warm.
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese, cream cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- In a casserole dish, add the cooked quinoa, broccoli, cannellini beans, and milk mixture. Stir until combined.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Keywords: Broccoli Quinoa Casserole