Creamy ricotta and tart blackberries will have you craving this toast every morning! It’s an easy breakfast recipe with plenty of protein to keep you satisfied all morning, and it only takes a few minutes to make!
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toast your bread until it’s lightly browned
- Spread two tablespoons of ricotta onto each piece of bread.
- Top with blackberries and basil, then drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
Keywords: blackberry ricotta toast