Perk up your morning smoothie with hibiscus tea! It’s a great way to add flavor without added sugar.
- 1 bag of Lipton Berry Hibiscus Tea
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup‘ frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, & raspberries)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 handful of ice
- Bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil and steep the tea.
- I let my tea bag sit in the water for about 3 minutes and then I discarded the tea bag and let the water cool down.
- Once my tea was at room temperature (you could pop it in the fridge if you need to speed things up) and then added everything to my blender and blended until smooth.
Keywords: hibiscus tea smoothie