These tasty bell pepper nachos are piled high with black beans, cheese, sour cream, and jalapeños for a delicious veggie-packed snack.
- 3–4 large bell peppers, sliced into 1” strips
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the bell peppers in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Combine the beans with the cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Top the peppers with the bean mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted but the bell peppers still have a slight crunch.
- Remove from the oven and top with salsa, sour cream, jalapeños, cilantro, and any additional toppings you like.
Keywords: bell pepper nachos