This delicious Baked Orzo Pasta comes together in just one dish! The pasta cooks right in the sauce for added flavor, making this tasty recipe quick and easy!
- 1 lb orzo pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups water
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- 5 oz spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the uncooked orzo, pasta sauce, and water to a baking dish and stir until well combined.
- Add the spinach and stir until mixed.
- Use a spoon to add the ricotta in large dollops. Stir slightly, but don’t combine completely.
- Tear the fresh mozzarella into 1″ pieces and spread evenly across the top of the orzo.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for 10-15 minutes.
Recipe adapted from The Kitchn.
Keywords: Baked Orzo Pasta