This skillet meal only uses one pan so you’ve got less dishes to clean! It’s loaded with vegetables and makes a great meal any time of the day!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed & rained
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (less if you don’t like it spicy)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used cheddar + mozzarella)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (Mine were gluten free)
- Heat the butter in a large cast iron skillet or oven safe pan.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Sautee the zucchini and yellow squash for 4 minutes over medium heat until it begins to soften.
- Add in the corn and black beans.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and mix in the spices and shredded cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables in the skillet.
- Sprinkle with panko crumbs.
- Cover with foil and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the mixture has “set” in the pan.
- Turn the oven to broil and bake for 3 more minutes or until the top begins to brown.