This Greek pasta bake is filled with tomatoes, green peppers, red onion, feta cheese, and plenty of mozzarella. This vegetarian meal is easy to assemble so you can get dinner in the oven in no time!
- 16 oz pasta (cavatappi, ziti, or penne)
- 2/3 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomato, bell pepper, onion, garlic powder, oregano, olive oil, marinara sauce, and feta.
- Spread into a 9×13 pan and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and vegetables have softened.
Keywords: Greek Pasta Bake