These easy avocado salad sandwiches can be made in just 15 minutes! With creamy avocado and salty feta, they’re perfect for a quick lunch.
- 1 baguette, (about 16 inches) cut into 4, 4-inch slices, halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus additional oil for baguettes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup of chopped parsley, loosely packed (see note)
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly brush or spray olive oil onto the inside of each of the baguette pieces.
- Toast in the oven for 3-4 minutes until just lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Add the avocado and tomato and gently combine, being careful not to completely smash the avocado.
- Add a large pinch of salt, to taste.
Note: Measuring fresh herbs can be tricky. Remove the large stems from the parsley brunch, then roughly chop the leaves. Gently scoop into a ⅓ cup measurement. The leaves should fill the cup, but shouldn’t be tightly packed.
Keywords: Avocado salad sandwiches