This delicious flatbread is made in the air fryer for a quick and easy recipe you can make in no time! Use this flatbread as a base for your favorite pizza toppings, for sandwich bread, or as a side dish for soup!
- 2 cups self-rising flour (see note to make self-rising flour)
- 1 cup plain yogurt (low-fat or full-fat yogurt is fine)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (plus 1 tablespoon for brushing, optional)
- Add flour, yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of olive oil to a large bowl.
- Work ingredients with your hands until dough forms. This will take about 2-3 minutes
- Place dough on a floured surface and split it into 8 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball. Then roll them out with a rolling pin on your floured surface. Each piece should be rolled out until it is about 4 inches across.
- Brush a small amount of oil onto both sides.
- Preheat your air fryer for 3 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Place prepared flatbread into your air fryer basket.
- Air fryer for 8 minutes, flipping it halfway through.
- Continue until all flatbreads are baked.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake these flatbreads in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown.
Keywords: air fryer flatbread