This Air Fryer Broccoli recipe is easy to make and your whole family will be asking for seconds! It’s faster than roasting in the oven and the broccoli gets deliciously crispy!
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped into 1” pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (or olive oil spray)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Toss the broccoli with oil, garlic powder, and onion powder. Or, spray the broccoli with olive oil spray, then toss with seasoning. Add salt to taste.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until broccoli is browned.
The broccoli will shrink as it cooks, so cooking 3 cups of raw broccoli will result in about 2 cups of cooked broccoli.
Keywords: air fryer broccoli