This super thick blueberry smoothie bowl is delicious for breakfast!
- 1 handful of ice (about 5 large cubes)
- 1/2 medium banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 handful spinach leaves (optional)
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Optional toppings: Almonds, blueberries, chia seeds, etc.
- Toss everything except your toppings into the blender and process until smooth!
- Pour into a bowl and add your toppings.
- Dig in with a spoon!
Keywords: super thick smoothies