These tasty granola bars are only 5 ingredients! Filled with healthy fats and hearty whole grains, these are a filling and delicious snack!
- 1/3 cup agave (or honey, if not vegan)
- 1/2 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×4 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine the agave and peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the oats, almond meal, and sliced almonds until combined.
- Press into the bottom of the loaf plan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges just begin to brown. It might still be a little soft but the bars will firm up when cool.
- Make sure you let them cool completely before you slice.
- Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: 5 Ingredient Granola Bars