This creamy goat cheese pasta uses a simple sauce with just a few ingredients. It’s a quick and easy dinner idea but you’d never know it from the taste! If you love the tangy flavor of goat cheese, you’ll love this recipe!
- 8 oz whole wheat rotini pasta
- 5 oz soft goat cheese
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water. When there are 4 minutes left in the cooking time, add the asparagus to the pot of pasta and cook until the pasta al dente and the asparagus is tender.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water and then drain the rest of the water from the pot.
- Add the pasta water, olive oil, and goat cheese to the now-empty pot.
- Cook over low heat, whisking until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the pasta and asparagus and stir until evenly coated.
Keywords: Goat Cheese Pasta