This 10 vegetable soup recipe is loaded with a rainbow of veggies with plenty of spices and seasoning for a bold flavor! It’s easy to make and filled with good-for-you ingredients!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 15oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup corn, canned or frozen
- 1 cup peas, canned or frozen
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 15oz can chickpeas
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup spinach
- In a large pot, add the olive oil, celery, onion, carrots, poblano pepper, and bell peppers.
- Cook the vegetables over medium heat for 10 minutes until the vegetables have softened.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, chili powder, bay leaf, tomatoes, corn, peas, vegetable stock and chickpeas.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in brown rice and spinach and remove from heat. Stir to combine.
Keywords: 10 vegetable soup