Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- Author: Liz Thomson
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or fresh if you have it!)
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond milk (or regular)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder (optional, or add more cocoa)
- 1/4 cup Nature’s Path Dark Chocolate and Red Berries Love Crunch granola
- Cacao nibs, fresh strawberries, (optional for topping)
- Blend the ice, strawberries, almond milk, cocoa powder, and protein powder (if using) until smooth.
- You’ll get a thicker consistency if your strawberries are frozen!
- If you like it extra sweet, you can add a little stevia or sweetener.
- Pour it into a bowl and top with Nature’s Path Dark Chocolate and Red Berries Love Crunch granola, cacao nibs, more strawberries and/or chia seeds.