The holidays are around the corner and I’ve already started my Christmas shopping. I wanted to share a few of my personal favorite things in case you need some ideas for the fitness fanatic in your life! Whether it’s more activity or better sleep, all of these gifts can help you live a healthy life!
I personally own all of these things so these aren’t sponsored products but some of the links are affiliate links!
- Alex’s family got me this America’s Test Kitchen cookbook for Christmas last year and I LOVE it. Honestly, I rarely use cookbooks (even though I love reading them) but this is the exception. I’ve made quite a few recipes from this book and they’ve all been awesome. I love the format of it and even if you’re not a vegetarian, I think you’d enjoy it!
- Do I really need to tell you how much I love my FitBit Alta? Since I wear my FitBit all day every day, I was excited to upgrade from the Charge HR to this slender design. It has the option to change out the band and Alex got me this gorgeous pink leather band which is my favorite so far. It’s a little more discrete than the one I had before and since I wear it every single day, I like having the more subtle option.
- These Koss headphones are my favorite for running. They come in various sizes so I have a pair that actually stays in my ears. Fellow tiny-ear-friends, rejoice. They’re flexible and comfy so you won’t constantly be adjusting your headphones when you’re running.
- I can never have enough cropped workout pants. If you’re looking for a bargain, I’ve been happy with the quality-for-the-price from Old Navy. Also, the Lululemon running crops that I bought 4 years ago still look brand new. So they’re not cheap but I do think that a pair of Lulu’s makes a great gift. (Just a heads up, the sizing does tend to run small so if you’re buying for a loved one, you might want to go a size up. They won’t be offended.)
- I bought a pair of these New Balance 515’s last year and they’re awesome. They’re so comfortable but they’re cute enough to wear outside of the gym. They’re definitely not running shoes but they’re the perfect pair to throw on for a long walk around town. This pattern is one of my favorites but it’s a hard one to find!
- My mother in law got my this Cuisinart set a couple of years ago and I’m still in love with it. I needed an immersion blender so it does that job well for that but it also converts into a mini food processor (great for small batches) and it has a whisk attachment. Seriously, is there anything it can’t do?
- This Philips Wake Up light isn’t cheap, but I do love it. You can set the time you want to wake up and it simulates a sunrise to help you gently wake up. If you’re not a morning person (but your life requires you to be one) then you should definitely look into one of these. They do make cheaper ones that would probably still do the trick. These are especially handy during the cold winter mornings when the sun never seems to come up.