- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp brown rice syrup (or agave, or coconut sugar, if paleo)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- In a small bowl, melt the coconut oil in the microwave. (If it’s already melted, you can skip this step!)
- Stir in the vanilla.
- In a larger mixing bowl, combine the coconut and almonds.
- Drizzle with coconut oil mixture, and stir to coat.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Spread out the granola in a single layer or leave it a little chunky if you like clumps in your granola.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the coconut begins to brown.
- Let it cool and store in an air tight container.